Scholarship Request Form

A. Read our Scholarship Policy 

Scholarship Policy

Carson Riley Scholarship Program: Scholarship Opportunities Governing Principles

  • Duration of Scholarships: Scholarship will be awarded to students per semester.
    • Applications must be completed prior to the first day of classes.
  • Forfeiture of Awards: In order to receive scholarship awards, students must be enrolled during the applicable semester. Eligibility will be checked at the time of awarding and again at the time of disbursement. If a student withdraws from a course after scholarship money is allocated, an adjustment will be made and the scholarship award will be returned to the Carson Riley Scholarship account, where it will be disbursed and awarded to an alternate candidate. Candidates for scholarship must meet the following criteria:
    • a. GPA of 2.5 or better
    • b. Show financial need
    • c. Must be enrolled FBIS or FBIS/LBC degree program
  • Application Procedure for Scholarship and Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements: Students will be screened for scholarship eligibility based on criteria established for the scholarship. Full-time missionaries are eligible for a full scholarship if they can submit proof of full-time missionary status. Application Materials Checklist:
    • Completed Scholarship Application
    • 2. For incoming transfer students, transcripts are required and must accompany application
    • 3. For high school students, transcripts are required through the first semester of senior year and must accompany application
    • 4. Please check with the Academic Dean for possible additional requirements necessary
    • 5. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
  • Payment Process: Unless otherwise noted, scholarship awards are disbursed per semester awarded. Students must meet minimum unit requirements of scholarship. FBIS scholarships are made possible through the generosity of private and institutional donors to the Carson Riley Scholarship account.

B. Fill out the form completely and turn it in to the Registrar